  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1301 – 1320 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A Nit about the "next article"

(...) Of course there are rare instances where it is better to allow something erroneous and then give an error than it is to disallow it altogether. For example, say you are the operator of a print server. The graphical display shows multiple job (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Metroliners

Hi all fellow train lovers. I have two Metroliners for sale for the fixed price of US$380 including shipping to anywhere in the US. Let me know if you are interested. Regards, Johan bosma.johan@kpmg.nl ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Hello,I am a maniac, define terms

(...) (Ex HO modeler) as I am too fat fingered to treat HO gently enough for it to be (...) pictures. (...) I (...) I was beginning to wonder when someone would notice the sale reference. I do not know if there are any left, but will check if you (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

And yet another tree building post ++Lar (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Review 6047 Traitor Transport

(...) Note the # of pieces for the price. <snipped an enthusiastic, well written review> This review caused me to take another look at one of my copies, and I still don't see it as worth 20, even with the plastic dragon nest. Good source for parts, (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.reviews)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Another NIT about the article page.

Scenario, Navigate a newsgroup several steps down. (URL) an article. (URL) the thread navigation through to the logical conclusion. (URL) the question. How do you get back to where you started. (URL) often seem to find myself 5 or 6 clicks away (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Lego Plotter - a few pics.

Martyn Boogaarts wrote in message ... (...) hmm, with a leg configuration like this - how would you handle Turning. I was thinking about the brute force method of one motor for lego motions and two for just picking the whole assembly up and (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Scala = why Town will continue to be so poor.

(...) Hi, Rachael! While I agree with those that say that boys and girls play differently (1) I do not really want products that pander to that difference, per se. I have gotten flamed for this statement on RTL in the past but I really, really, want (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Hello?

(...) ;), it does! (...) ...I'm guessing you subscribe to that "Once a Texan, always a Texan" idealology? :) Where a Texan would never willingly leave Texas. Yes, I'm from Ohio (and have moved back, with a year stint in Atlanta before moving back). (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: From-line registration?

(...) No, that's not the case at all. Nick is confused. Nicknames are allowed (no pun intended :), as long as someone's true real-life name is known by the system so it can be attached to the messages they post. What's disallowed is anonymity. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: in-box storage?

(...) have (...) I am not familiar with the suitcases you described. But when I need my Legos to travel I use the small storage bins which can be stacked. Each color to a bin. I can stack several on top of each other and strap them together with a (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Tree branch broken ??

Try this.. go here (URL) click on the box to the right of the star. This gives you: (URL) "does not exist" message. Is that followup in another group? Did it get cancelled? How did you know to put the URL in the tree? Don't do that! I TRUSTED that (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Minifigs (Classic Space, M-Tron, Crusaders, Forestmen)

DAVE'S FALL '98 MINIFIG AUCTION 16 OCT UPDATE ***...*** Here's the latest. On a sad note, my wife and I had a death in the family and will be out of town tomorrow for the funeral. The next update will be Sunday, 18 Oct 98. ***...*** CASTLE Lot, (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: CFD: rec.toys.lego feed here

(...) You can't do this. It's unethical to cancel someone else's post when it is not spam. Even if they happen to have cross-posted to lugnet.(something) I'd say the best option is to ignore it. If you see one cross-posted, and you want to, send a (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: How do you clean legos?

(...) Ok, I'll come clean on this one. When I needed clean LEGOS to build a candy dispenser (from the Klutz crazy LEGO Contraption book) I could not see putting time into scubbing those little babies. I just bought new ones. Now you know the truely (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Interface changes coming today

(...) I just went to the setup page and entered my info. What is going to happen if I (or someone else) makes a type or something dumb like that? I'm mainly interested for curiosity reasons - I'd like to know how slrn will report to me that a post (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Have LEGO, will travel

(...) there (...) intended in a light hearted manner. Good point, one I have used myself after many a trip to the book store. (...) Should we have moved to an off-topic page? Make it a good day. Louise ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Moving threads (was Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

OOOO!!!! now I'm offended, disregard my reply in the "kudos (was pnuematics & mindstorms)" it's my little piece of the net, my thread of happyness, something I can control, you can't be given cool status when you post to it anymore, meany man! (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: hello from w-s

post
(score: 0.900)

  From the groups list

Quoting: lugnet.announce General-interest announcements to the community (breaking news about products, releases, contests, events, and sites, etc.); also, important LUGNET information (new features, services, scheduled downtime, etc.); NOTE: the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

More:  Next Page >>