 Administrative / General / 388
387  |  389
Subject:
Tree branch broken ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 22:47:00 GMT

Try this.. go here

http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.announce:73

then click on the box to the right of the star. This gives you:
http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.announce:74

a "does not exist" message. Is that followup in another group? Did it get
cancelled? How did you know to put the URL in the tree? Don't do that! I
TRUSTED that tree. :-)

I bet it was Mike that cause this when he cancelled 74 and replaced it with...

http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.general:136

I think some thinking about the tree is in order. (and while you're at it, can
you replace the squares with a LITTLE more context? I know asking for a whole
indented list with times, authors, line counts, etc., is a bit much, but is
there useful stuff you could display on a slightly bigger tree?... then make
the tree fit in a scrollbox. Just kidding. About the second part.)