 Off-Topic / Fun / 172
Re: Moving threads (was Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 15:28:07 GMT

OOOO!!!! now I'm offended, disregard my reply in the "kudos (was pnuematics
& mindstorms)"
it's my little piece of the net, my thread of happyness, something I can
control, you can't be given cool status when you post to it anymore, meany
man!

Nick, Ickna, Nick H. etc....