 Off-Topic / Fun / 170
169  |  171
Subject:
Moving threads (was Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 15:20:00 GMT

Matthew Miller writes:
Ickna (Ickna of doom, etc.) <ickna@nospamaol.com> wrote:
Hey todd, could you move my thread off coolness to
lugnet.off-topic.fun

You have to do that yourself. Like this.

I think he was asking for Todd to move the appends he already made, but who can
say for sure. Personally, I'd consign them to the howling void, they were
content free. (1)

Todd doesn't purge stuff of others, though, as that would make him an
editor.(2) I understand and support that decision, but still...

Perhaps we could convince the poster to kill them himself (unless he did them
via the web interface)

1 - Just a value judgement (3)...

2 - Ask Prodigy how well being an editor worked out. Umpteen lawsuits and 9273
laywer power lunches in westchester's finest watering holes later, they
stopped.

3 - I can make value judgements, this isn't my place. Doesn't seem fair,
somehow, that the owner can't.

++Lar