 General / 185
Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 05:21:16 GMT

I see nobody is cool yet.

this is my thread, i'm not pestering anyone, I'm not flaming. (ok, I am a
little hot, I opened a window..).
Todd, please don't kick me off lugnet, umm I luv you!, no, darn it, that's
not it, ummmm..... I Like you alot and want you to be my bestest friend of
all people in the world and I'll hand wash each and every one of your
LEGO(r) bricks by hand 1 by 1 if you don't kick me off

I'm really bored now....
Ickna/Nick H.
-[ old legos never die, blah blah blah ]-

--
Instructions for usage of Ickna®:
Ickna® should be placed on a level surface, maximum acceptable incline is
cyborg Ickna ranger trooper man guy dude) wrote in message ...
HEY! YOU READ IT!
anyway, I was just checking if I could make my name a nickname, and Todd's
realname system clock my real name into the message
HEY TODD! did it work? where does it put the realname cache data into the
message?
HUH? HUH? CAN YOU TELL ME?
(sorry, I had a 33.6oz (thurstbuster) surge, and I have "compulsive • shiftKEY
PRESSING as a result) HEY MAN! WOO!!!!!

Ickna
(yeah yeah, I'm crazy, and proud of it!)