 General / 183
Re: TEST PLEASE DON'T READ!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 05:14:06 GMT

hey ToDd! I LoOKEd inTO the "MeSSAge PropertIES" and IT did'NT saY anYThinG
about REALnAME!!!

(ok, ok, I'll stop the caps now, jeez! bit my head off!)
Ickna
-[ Old legos never die, that just get vacuum cleaned ]-

--
Instructions for usage of Ickna®:
Ickna® should be placed on a level surface, maximum acceptable incline is