 Administrative / General / 378
377  |  379
Subject:
Another NIT about the article page.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 21:02:00 GMT

Scenario,

Navigate a newsgroup several steps down.
http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.admin.general:300-320

select an article.
http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.admin.general:209

Follow the thread navigation through to the logical conclusion.
http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.admin.general:235

Now the question.  How do you get back to where you started.
http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.admin.general:300-320

I often seem to find myself 5 or 6 clicks away from my originating point.  Or
I have to remember the article range I was in and key it manually.  I could
probably suggest several unworkable solutions to this but I am hoping someone
would have a suggestion that has merit.

chris barnes