 Administrative / General / 588
587  |  589
Subject:
LUGnet Coolness (Re: Another NIT about the article page.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 17:25:08 GMT

Richard Finegold writes:
(and, of course, many thanks for providing a WWW translator, it's the only one
I've seen with a thread snapshot, wow!)

Very cool. Helps greatly. I don't even use my newsreader here anymore unless I
need to cancel a message.