  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Newbie first space MOC, first post

Hello All, Space Wannabe here with my first post. Her name is Jezebel. I was thinking she would be used for recon or assault, but looks like she could haul things from ground to space as well. Don't worry I'll learn the lingo soon I hope ... She's (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Just a clarification here -- Suzanne was not asking me to delete Huw's post; she was asking Huw to ask me to delete his post. Since there is nothing wrong with Huw's post technically (such as a duplicate message or a binary or virus, etc.), I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: The very first Lego Train set 111 in cellophane seeks collector

(...) about their auction in market.auction and then post a link to the post... (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Wow, after a long day of reading and writing papers for school - that one made my head spin, lol - let me see if i understood it correctly: We can post there, but we can not repspond to another one of our posts? And, As long as there is a lego (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Post Count

As of Tuesday, December 12 at 9:34 AM CST, LUGNET has around 199,345 posts. Who do you think'll get 200,000? That's pretty good for two years. LUGNET has been here about 1149 days, starting on or about September 28, 1998, which is when Todd made (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: What is the best Pirate set ever?

(...) While I do love my BSB, I'd have to agree with Frank's earlier post about the Trading Post. Great base with the small ship that ties into Evil Stevie's Pirate Game, which is why I started buying Legos at 25. (...) The friend that gave (yes, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: <snip> (...) What? strong characters here on LUGNET?? :) I think if we post more, others will post more... I don't think it'll ever reach what it was. but I also think this is still the best place for (...) (12 years ago, 5-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: First image post

Welcome, Scott! I noticed your Pegasus on brickshelf even before I saw your post here on lugnet. I really like the shape of it. I would appreciate if you could take a better photo of it on the landiing pad. The black structure (is that a futuristic (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Imperial trading post for train sets

We would like to trade a new 6277 Imperial Trading post for train sets. We are looking for 4558, 4559, or other 9v trains. We are located in Canada. (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Lugnet's security (Was: Re: What the F.......)

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) he is (...) in (...) I've thought about this many times in the past, and realize no test is at all necessary. When I post to Lugnet from work, I post using my Mindspring userid (which is what I've (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

Long post.. you've been warned. (...) Agreed.. good post! (...) At least two reasons exist for this, and both can apply to varying degrees. The first reason is "I'm a big boy now". Primo and Duplo have a stigma that even toddlers can understand (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Test message

Just verifying that my registration worked and I can post. Never say that I don't post nothing here. :) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

post
(score: 1.025)

  lnpd exexutable

I have a friend who's not yet able to post, so he wanted me to post a question for him. Does anyone have an lnpd executable compiled for Windows (cygwin or not)? Thanks Steve (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Upcoming Elections

(...) The last voting was not anonymous - I wouldn't stress over it. Just ask the question here and let people post responses. If anyone can't post to lugnet, they can always email someone and get them to on-post it. (...) Limited numbers of terms (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Restart of LDA2001 Project (using LDraw models - L3P - POV)

(...) I've been thinking a lot about that. I think you can find a couple of threads here if you perform a search on "post-processing" or "post-processor". But... What if a futureversion of L3P has some new improvement and changes the syntax of the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: cant post to rtl

(...) Well, for starters, RTL is most definitely NOT Lugnet. Different things. (...) I'm guessing you mean you tried to post to Lugnet-- not to RTL-- and it does look like your message didn't get here. My guess is either there's an email problem or (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.025)

  6362 Post Office and 1854 Velux House FA

Hi all, i have these 2 very cool sets on ebay: Post Office 6362 (2 days left): (URL) Velux House: (URL) you ! Lex (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Post office

Hello, I finished this building a little while ago and wanted to take pictures of it before my elevated subway hid it. It is a post office for my town. It is really nothing much in my opinion; just a corner building. I did want to point out that the (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town) !

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: rude (Re: eBay's Auction for America)

(...) Just as a procedural note, for anyone reading this, not just Scott, it has been my experience that "this" (as used above) as a referent isn't sufficiently precise. What Todd always seemed to want was a note sent to him with the specific post (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.025)

  Re: 1st post?

(...) Negative, though I do have the "wings" from the Ninja hang-glider. (When did Feudal Japan ever use these??????) I have tried using axle/connector combination for the frame of paper- based sales, but had given up by that point (again) in order (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.025)

More:  Next Page >>