 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2364
Re: Restart of LDA2001 Project (using LDraw models - L3P - POV)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 01:48:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, James Reynolds wrote:
What if.... what if you took the L3P output and modified THAT?.... more on this
later.

James

I've been thinking a lot about that. I think you can find a couple of threads
here if you perform a search on "post-processing" or "post-processor". But...
What if a futureversion of L3P has some new improvement and changes the syntax
of the output so that the post-processor won't spot the commands to replace or
where to insert new lines?

/Tore