 Space / 38424
38423  |  38425
Subject:
Newbie first space MOC, first post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:21:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello All,
Space Wannabe here with my first post. Her name is Jezebel. I was thinking she
would be used for recon or assault, but looks like she could haul things from
ground to space as well. Don't worry I'll learn the lingo soon I hope ...
She's fast and fiesty, and a little amoral like her namesake.

Let me know what you like and don't like about my first effort.
Cheers
Bert.