 Space / 38423
Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:53:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Samarth Moray wrote:

the drunken train guy heaving in the john... and way too many more to name. I wish I could see this in person.

Yes, ah, about that... Spacers are such cowards because they know trainheads can’t place them (space guys) in their MOCs and counter smack them.

:-P

Being afraid to throw down.... doesn’t that make the train guys cowards? Besides, we all know your dirty little secret:

Busted.

...... As interpreted by a spacer, which just makes it an altered version of the truth, bieng, that trainheads are the coolest, because they build neat stuff, and know that the best way to smack spacers is by building stuff that ‘pollutes’(1) their theme.

Legoswami

(1) IF you’re a spacer, purifies if you’re a trainhead.