 Space / 38419
Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:21:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:

Please let me have it.

Hi Nick! I don’t know if you remember me or not, but I met you at the Brickfest 04 public day, and you were nice enough to sell me on of your little hovercycles. I hope to get into Lego some day and build great creations like yours. I also appreciated your fashion sense and excellent vocal modulation. You have the style and easy-going manner of at true salesman and yes sir, I beleive you could sell ice to Eskimos. It was a pleasure watching you work the crowd in a neverending display of your MOC’s features. And what fantastic features they were! That working elevator was the darndest thing I’ve ever seen. I especially appreciated the way you handled that rube who suggested that you should have included the Kobe Bryant minifig, and some of the other NBA players in your lockup. Keep up the good work, Mr. Kappatos, the world needs more men like you. And if you’re ever in Butte Montana, look me up.

I’ll have you know, sir, that the “rube” you refer to, is very special to me. In spite of his male-pattern baldness and tendency to mess his drawers at the most innopportune moments, he is loved by several.

Since your comment on the noticible lack of diversity at the station, I’ve come into a handful of B3P’s. No Kobe, but I got two Dirks. You know how the Germans party - Dirk Nowitzki will eat somebody he meets on the internet this summer.

Solid.