 Space / 38370
Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:12:35 GMT

I like it. It took me a while to find the standard Moonbase connections, but you hid them in back:

Th edual level landing pads is an innovative way to double your landing space.

I especially like the police drop ship with removable module(s) is cool. You could have a prisoner transport module, a S.W.A.T. module, and etc. I’m guessing the module you show isn’t a crew transport since it has nice, big windows that the prisoners really don’t need.

The jailbreak out of one of the corners is also cool.

Jeff