 Space / 38384
Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:28:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:
   This MoonBase module was built last July for BF04. Features include:

• working elevator with airlocked entry into structure
• “Jailbreak Action!” exploding wall (not jailbait action, Rubin - sorry)
• weight-bearing upper deck, holds a nice bit of weight
• space.Bat Signal and space.Bat Phone

Exterior shots
Interior shots

There are a ton of really cool details here- the radar, the cell, the drunken train guy heaving in the john... and way too many more to name. I wish I could see this in person.

I’m thinking that you need to do some comics. The details here and interior access make it a perfect set. That tiled floor makes it a bit difficult to pose scenes, but it sure looks nice.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com