 Space / 38373
Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:11:07 GMT

Eric Sophie = Moonbase lover.

Nick = Award for; Most Base plates on a Base plate.

Thanks for posting this. Seeing it during BF04 was awesome.
It was clearly one of the most interesting, and functional.
Right down to the lightning stripes made ala bricks and plates.

The hugeness and height is/are impressive.
I also was looking through Mr. Spears' BF04 pics with a friend, and she said
wow, that Moonbase is sick! I said, yep, I remember that one, it was very cool
and had lot's of details and cool stuff.

Werd.

I love your Moonbase.