 Space / 38374
38373  |  38375
Subject:
Star Wars Weekend at Leoland California need help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:59:51 GMT

Ok all you west coast AFOL's. The park is asking for our help with the Star Wars
weekend at LLCA on April 30th-May 1st.

There will be a ISD record building attempt on Saturday as well as Sunday.

Plus if you have a Star Wars MOC that you would like to display st the park here
is your chance.

Those who help out will be granted free access to the park and maybe a little
something to take home with you.

So if you are intrested in display or helping with the ISD record attempt please
contact me. Let me know what you are bring and how much space you need. If you
want to particapate in the record attempt let me know what day you want to help
on.

I need two teams of 10 people ( 10 on Sat. and 10 Sun.). Cut off date is March
31st.

Paul Thomas
hsdj@sbcglobal.net