 Trains / 19876
Re: The very first Lego Train set 111 in cellophane seeks collector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 18:13:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christian Kloumann writes:
My thought was to act as discreetly as possible, without leaving a direct
link.

But I now guess I also should  give the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19010&item=3128757393

Arguably not directly in trains. What others have done in the past is post
about their auction in market.auction and then post a link to the post...