 Trains / 19877
19876  |  19878
Subject:
Jeroen Has New Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:02:52 GMT

Looks like someone worked hard and deserved a present...or two!

See happy Jeroen with 2003 New Trains:  High-Speed Passenger and Freight.
He's already got a draft of the freight train and a preview of a new POV-Ray
rendering setting.

I think we will enjoy a new Train Line-Up and History Poster soon!

Way to go Jeroen!

later,
James Mathis