 Trains / 19886
Re: Jeroen Has New Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 15:55:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim Courtney writes:
If the "old vs new" picture is what I think it is, he sure did an amazing
job of assembling the model just from box art photos!

They are sets #2126 "Train Cars" #2585 "Promotional set from LEGO Loco
Software Package" and #3225 "Classic Train". My guess is that Jeroen owns
these sets.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.