  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Hello Richard

I agree about too many groups, but then you know that already. Your 4 regions would be valid for England, and certainly better than my e-mail for a breakdown by county. Still too big. For the time being, I would think it better for everyone in the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Good baseplates

I just opened set #6079 Dark Forest Fortress ($24.49 at Costco, tons left at Kirkland,WA store) and couldn't believe what a great baseplate came in it. It is just perfect for a curved road section with some terrain. I am now going back to get a (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Ldlite 1.0 delayed

(...) Yeah, the real work is done on the Linux box; the Win95 machine just does the display. It works tolerably over fast WAN connections, although you're probably not going to want to do it that way regularly. (...) Yeah, it's expensive, but I've (...) (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Ldlite 1.0 delayed

(...) BTW, I modified LDAO so Make Catalog now works correctly with both LDraw and LDLite. It still processes the files in batches of 100, but that's not a *big* thrashing problem. I also made some other tweaky adjustments, so the DOS stuff is (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Web interface

(...) OK, yeh, just haven't gotten around to that page yet. The display.cgi, compose.cgi, and post.cgi scripts will be moving sometime soon to simpler names and at that time the tops'll change too. (...) Weee-urd. Win95? What OS? That'd definitely (...) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Test from Cleveland

Jeff Christner wrote in message <3620fc51.6425865@lu...et.com>... (...) You promised it would be the last in the previous post! (...) (URL) (...) corporations who walk the earth as if it were their own." (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Well.

This is my first post to lugnet. I've been lurking since it came online. I have to say I like lugnet so far. It's relatively organized and has better people/control than RTL does :) (Not that I hate RTL, it's just a tad bit disorganized) I've been (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Is this ok?

Hi. I haven't posted here before, and since I've seen some concern, I'm asking in advance. I am posting to this group in the same manner that I post to rec.toys.lego. I am using the same account, the same valid email address, and my real name is (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Dear Lego stuff

(...) It's a fairly standard Usenet thing. It's also really easy to abuse -- it's easy to forge a cancel message for someone else's post. So a lot of servers are set to ignore them, which sorta makes the whole thing not work. Hopefully there will be (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

post
(score: 0.902)

  IMPORTANT CHANGES

The Quick Summary ===...=== All lugnet.com newsgroups are being renamed. You will need to unsubscribe from all the groups and add them again. The Explanation ===...=== When we assigned names to groups, we thought it would be friendly (and less (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: SSS - Steve's Sealed Sets Auction

Yes, Matt's right... From the Terms of Use, "[...] It is a condition of your use of the discussion groups that you do not: [...] 11. Post auction announcements, updates, or listings in discussion groups which do not explicitly welcome their (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: X-wing

I could scan it I suppose. I do not actually have the magazine myself so I need to get it from a friend. Do you wan me to post the scan right to here? (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Lonely Welsh Lego Fan...

(...) "Irregular Shed" -- Please read the Terms of Use for this site carefully -- (URL) need to include your real-life name in the messages you post, or at least tell it once so that it can be on record and added to your messages automatically by (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk.wl)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: I'm a star

(...) Hey, video tape it! Maybe we can find some one on the group who could turn it into a Mpeg so you can post it on your web-site... I (who lives in the middle of Ohio) would like to see it. :) -- Mike. ===...=== Michael Huffman (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.all, lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: lugnet home page layout

(...) Hmm, I guess IE3.02 also ignores WRAP=HARD in <TEXTAREA>. :-( Let's see, what's different about the two search boxes then?-- On the site homepage: <FORM TARGET="_top" METHOD=POST ACTION="/rec.toys.le...arch.cgi"> <INPUT TYPE="text" (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Hello Richard

Quite agree. We are a small enough country, and too few UK people to worry about for the time being. Consensus for the time being for all of us to post here, and then, maybe if traffic increases sufficiently split it down. But I don't think that (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Two NEW nits

(...) Another possibility along those lines is: For Post, a little page being inserted into the book with a down-arrow between the page and the book, and for Cancel, a little page being floated out of the book with an up-arrow between the page and (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.announce

(...) No. It's a useful, GOOD group. Make it moderated and you're the only person that can post stuff to it. IF you want REAL Lego stuff there too, all people have to do is send it to you. Make the Followup-To automatically set to (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  I guess I get to be first...

Hi Folks! Just a quick post to de-lurk and let people know that I'm around. I'm mostly a Pirates fan, but get other stuff for parts & because it looks neat. Regards, BOB!! (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.va.nor)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Publishing made easier

(...) Yeah, there I go hitting the post button before checking my facts again. Frontier first came to NT; I guess Dave Winer's added '95 support recently. Sorry for the misinformation... -Tim (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

post
(score: 0.902)

More:  Next Page >>