 General / 45
44  |  46
Subject:
Good baseplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 01:07:22 GMT

I just opened set #6079 Dark Forest Fortress ($24.49 at Costco, tons left at
Kirkland,WA store) and couldn't believe what a great baseplate came in it.
It is just perfect for a curved road section with some terrain.  I am now
going back to get a couple more sets to divide my town stuff from my
ninja/castle stuff (not that either section is so big).

Are there other sets with unique baseplates that can be used for roads,
hills, etc.?  There must be one that would make a good lake.  I'm pretty new
to LEGO so I apologize for the newbie type of post.

_ _
Scott Smallbeck
materiel@halcyon.com