  Search Results: outrider
 Results 61 – 80 of 95.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: the Outrider

(...) Try this screen shot for Shadows of the Empire: (URL) the best, sure there are better out there, but it gives the basic shape of the vehicle. I agree that SOTE is one of the better "noncanon" Star Wars books out there. Travis (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.155)

  Re: MF --> Outrider!

(...) Right on the nose! :) Personally, I'm going to do the Otana from X-Wing:Alliance. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=...=-=-=-=-=- jmbrown@mines.edu (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.155)

  Re: MF --> Outrider!

(...) My thoughts exactly. You and I both will be building an Outrider from the new MF set. By the way, has anyone made a Leebo? Sean Frantz (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.155)

  Re: MF --> Outrider!

(...) My thoughts exactly. You and I both will be building an Outrider from the new MF set. By the way, has anyone made a Leebo? (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.155)

  MF --> Outrider!

Well, despite the ongoing debate regarding the MF, I am very anxious to get this set. I may even have to get two! First of all, I agree with everyone that said that TLG had to make an 'affordable' and 'playable' set. They are NOT making a model. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.155)

  Re: Age average

(...) don't please don't hold it against me.As for Legos,I am currently building an Outrider.I'm new at this create-a-model thing,so it may take me a while to do.Ihave a Dash Rendar mini-fig which consists of a Qui-Gon head and slaughtered (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.153)

  Re: SW set list for 2000

(...) George Luscas has a team of people that do nothing but insure that all the movies, books, comics, and even the plots of the computer games fit into a complete non-contradictory and interlaced story. For example, SW ep.4 special edition had the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.152)

  Re: An actual ATAT site!

(...) This site is actually pretty decent. I know a while back we were all looking for a resouce for Dash Rendars Outrider. Well it is on this site as well. It even includes a floor plan. A good project for someone I am sure (Maybe myself) plus I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.151)

  Re: Interesting Corellian Ship at LucasArts

No the "Outrider" has the cockpit pod off to the side, not sticking out from the center. Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.144)

  Re: Interesting Corellian Ship at LucasArts

Actually it is Dash Rendar's "Outrider". Ryan ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (URL) And (...) of some (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.144)

  Re: new contest proposal (Pat's comments)

Pat, Thanks for the comments, there's really no big hurry on starting up the contest, I just had the idea, and wanted to get some feedback. I also have the idea of making up an official flyer and orderform that Lugnetters can print out and take down (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.144)

  Outrider in ANH?!

(...) Where in A New Hope was Dash Rendar's Outrider featured? I have seen the film numerous times, but I do not believe I have ever come across it. I would appreciate some insight. Thanks. (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.141)

  Re: Outrider in ANH?!

Brent Curtis wrote in message ... (...) that (...) film (...) It might just be any old yt-2400, I don't think that any of Dash's improvements are easily noticeable. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.141)

  Re: Outrider in ANH?!

I think that I read someplace that it was his. Sorry, but I don't remember where. :( Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) someone submit a (...) movies, but (...) Rendar's Outrider (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.141)

  Re: Outrider project ( VERY LONG) -- read at your own risk!

Geoff and whoever else might be interested (sorry for the length), First, yes, the ship was going to be minifig scale. The hull was five bricks high at its lowest point and about six bricks high at its highest point. So, minifigs would have had (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.140)

  Re: Outrider project ( VERY LONG) -- read at your own risk!

I started crying with the first uses of the words "was" and "were". *sniff* Thanks for the info Steve. At least I now have an idea of the task involved. I still plan on completing design of the Outrider in LeoCad. Thus far I have built without (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.140)

  Re: Outrider in ANH?!

According the the contest rules, the model "should improve life on Earth or on a far away galaxy in the next Millennium" Doesn't have to be a Star Wars model. Mike Brent Curtis wrote in message ... (...) that (...) film (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.140)

  Re: Outrider in ANH?!

(...) In the approach to Mos Eisley. It can be seen lifting off towards the left edge of the screen. A little tough to pick out, and only in the special edition, but it's there. Brent Curtis (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.140)

  Re: I have updated my site

(...) be (...) Good Gravy!!! I am dying to see what you have accomplished on this so far (My own LeoCad Outrider project not having gotten any further along). Any chance of seeing pictures of it's current state? I am curious also... are you doing it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.140)

  Re: I have updated my site

(...) I agree with Steve on this. I've had to abandon my Outrider project (got as far as completing most of the hull and outrigger) because it was going to be too costly and time intensive to finish the project like I wanted to. Anyway, even though (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.140)

More:  Next Page >>