 Star Wars / 3058
Re: Outrider in ANH?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 22:50:42 GMT

Brent Curtis wrote in message ...
In lugnet.starwars, Charles Spindell writes:

If there are no guidelines of this nature, then could someone submit a
creation based on a ship not featured in one of the three movies, but • that
was featured in a SW novel?  For example, there's Dash Rendar's Outrider
from Shadows of the Empire (did make a brief appearance in SW A New Hope
SE), Prince Isolder's fighter from The Courtship of Princess Leia, the
E-Wing, Z-95 Headhunter, etc., etc.

Where in A New Hope was Dash Rendar's Outrider featured?  I have seen the • film
numerous times, but I do not believe I have ever come across it.  I would
appreciate some insight.  Thanks.

In the approach to Mos Eisley. It can be seen lifting off towards the left
edge of the screen. A little tough to pick out, and only in the special
edition, but it's there.
It might just be any old yt-2400, I don't think that any of Dash's
improvements
are easily noticeable.
Brent Curtis