 Star Wars / 4700
Re: the Outrider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:33:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bob Hayes writes:
Michael Perri <zerog270@aol.com> wrote in message
news:FLMt6t.2qs@lugnet.com...
....  Any fan created pictures would help, thanks.

After reading "Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire" by Steve Perry I created a
ray traced image of what I thought the Outrider looks like.  This was before
the toy version was available.  The image can be found at
http://members.aol.com/graphicbob/gallery.html
If you have not read the book, I would recommend it.  It is one of the
better Star Wars books.

Bob

Try this screen shot for Shadows of the Empire:

http://gameslice.com/review/shadows.html#screen

not the best, sure there are better out there, but it gives the basic shape of
the vehicle.
I agree that SOTE is one of the better "noncanon" Star Wars books out there.

Travis