 Star Wars / 3032
Re: Outrider project ( VERY LONG) -- read at your own risk!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:36:19 GMT

I started crying with the first uses of the words "was" and "were".

    *sniff*

Thanks for the info Steve. At least I now have an idea of the task involved.
I still plan on completing design of the Outrider in LeoCad. Thus far I have
built without regard to what pieces I actually own (which is a pitifully
small pile). I was planing on finishing it and getting a parts list. At
which point I'm sure I will become utterly dismayed. However, if nothing
else, it will make a great model to render with different views in POV-Ray
(once I figure out how to make that work). Clever idea by the way for
disguising the brown frames on the Rock Raider canopy.

--Geoff
---------
"I want to turn On, I want to go Up, and I want to go Fast."
Rocket Jock, "J-Men Forever"