  Search Results: outrider
 Results 21 – 40 of about 100.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Outrider in ANH?!

(...) In the approach to Mos Eisley. It can be seen lifting off towards the left edge of the screen. A little tough to pick out, and only in the special edition, but it's there. Brent Curtis (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Outrider in ANH?!

According the the contest rules, the model "should improve life on Earth or on a far away galaxy in the next Millennium" Doesn't have to be a Star Wars model. Mike Brent Curtis wrote in message ... (...) that (...) film (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Outrider in ANH?!

Brent Curtis wrote in message ... (...) that (...) film (...) It might just be any old yt-2400, I don't think that any of Dash's improvements are easily noticeable. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Outrider

-- (Gary E. Blessing)-- mugin@mosquitonet.com ---...--- (...) Thanks!! (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Outrider

Thanks!! ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Outrider (was Re: What UCS sets would like to see!)

(...) Scott Castello already answered your question, but I should add that it is also included to the new edition original trilogy. It can be seen as lifting of from Mos Eisley while Obi Wan and Luke are approaching to the city with Luke's Land (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Outrider (was Re: What UCS sets would like to see!)

(...) Um that was Toki who asked, (...) Arrrgh. Timothy Zahn was the first Expanded Universe writer and consequently the least scrutinized. While the story is good Zahn butchers the Technology. I swear he was thinking of inferior Star Trek (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: OUTRIDER

(...) This is as close as I ever got on that scale: (URL) had previously made this: (URL) been a while since I visited my site,for some reason the links don't work,I'll look into it tonight. Gary (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: OUTRIDER

(...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Outrider

(...) Any pics or are you just starting to build it? Is it UCS or system scale? A good reference model to use would be the Hasbro toy and the rotating cockpit would probably be the toughest part to do. Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Outrider

(...) I'm going for an system scale, based on a side-by-side two seated, ten stud wide cockpit. The pictures are status as of today, and if anyone is interested, more can be provided. As for the cockpit, I'm not sure that the hasbro toy is a good (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Outrider

(...) A link to your pics would be of help if you got already some. Just remembered that the rotating cockpit was added on by Hasbro and not a real feature of the actual ship plus the cockpit only seats one. You should probably check out the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  LEGO Outrider (LeoCad)

Hello all... new poster here. I believe someone was asking if anyone had built or seen a LEGO Outrider. Just thought I'd mention that I am in the middle of modeling one right now. It is based quite extensively on the Shadows of the Empire Game, as (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Blacktron 1 - Outrider

If it is not too late, here is my entry for the Blacktron 1 building comp. (polybag) If it is too late then here is a Blacktron 1 model for your viewing pleasure. The Outrider - 35 pcs + minifig (URL) Outrider is a small escort ship that intercepts (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.space)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Outrider project ( VERY LONG) -- read at your own risk!

I started crying with the first uses of the words "was" and "were". *sniff* Thanks for the info Steve. At least I now have an idea of the task involved. I still plan on completing design of the Outrider in LeoCad. Thus far I have built without (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Outrider in ANH?!

I think that I read someplace that it was his. Sorry, but I don't remember where. :( Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) someone submit a (...) movies, but (...) Rendar's Outrider (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: the Outrider

(...) All Star Wars Books are considered canon, including comics. They must be consistent with the established universe and their plot becomes real in that universe. In the event of a contradiction order of precedence is: Movies, Novelisations of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.005)

  Re: MF --> Outrider!

(...) Right on the nose! :) Personally, I'm going to do the Otana from X-Wing:Alliance. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=...=-=-=-=-=- jmbrown@mines.edu (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.004)

  Re: the Outrider

(...) Try this screen shot for Shadows of the Empire: (URL) the best, sure there are better out there, but it gives the basic shape of the vehicle. I agree that SOTE is one of the better "noncanon" Star Wars books out there. Travis (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.004)

  Re: the Outrider

(...) of (...) oversees personally. Travis (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.004)

More:  Next Page >>