 Star Wars / 15897
Re: Outrider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 01:19:47 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eivind Lokken wrote:

I'm going for an system scale, based on a side-by-side two seated, ten stud wide
cockpit. The pictures are status as of today, and if anyone is interested, more
can be provided. As for the cockpit, I'm not sure that the hasbro toy is a good
reference, I think I can recal a discussion about that, esp. the rotating
cockpit. Did it rotate in the SOTE game? Mine does not rotate, but it can be
disconnected at several points, it's made up of five sections, including the
loose escapepod. I do need some ideas for locking in the pod, however. The
engine section is hollow, and I also need some ideas for the engine.

Kind regards,
E Løkken
A link to your pics would be of help if you got already some. Just remembered
that the rotating cockpit was added on by Hasbro and not a real feature of the
actual ship plus the cockpit only seats one. You should probably check out the
official SW site for more reference pics and write-ups about the ship.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons