 Star Wars / 7371
Re: Outrider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 02:21:17 GMT

Thanks!!

----------
From: "Dorian Sherratt" <dsherratt@the-nth-dimension.co.uk>
To: "Gary Blessing" <mugin@mosquitonet.com>
Subject: Re: Outrider
Date: Thu, May 18, 2000, 3:56 AM

Hi,
The Otana is a modified Correllian YT-2000 light stock freighter (see pic)
Owned by the Azzameen family, a trader family who operate under the name
'Twin Suns Transportation Services' in the game X-Wing Alliance.
Similar in many ways to the famous YT-1300 (Falcon) with one obvious
difference. The cockpit is mounted on the middle of the ship. It has a
length of 29m.

Hope this helps,

Dorian Sherratt

The Star Wars LCad Archives