  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 3321 – 3340 of 3471.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  V-Wing Fighter  [DAT]

Hi, all! I'm not quite sure this is a V-wing, but I think so. :D Please tell me what you think. -- Mark Nelson -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- If most car accidents happen 5 miles away from home, why not just move 10 miles away? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- 0 0 Name: (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

nelson
(score: 0.207)

  WTB: 6 White pithe helmets & 6 brown backpacks

Hello, I would like to buy 6 white pithe helmets and 6 brown old style backpacks please email your offers also 6 gray rifle is also needed. thank you Doyle (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 0.207)

  Re: Purchase in Miami or Boston

Peter, I've recently bought a Handy Board kit from Patrick Hui in Hong Kong. Contrary to your experience, I was very pleased about the quality of the parts Patrick sent me! Also, his price was very competitive to Gleason's (which was the reason why (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

marc
(score: 0.206)

  Collection Reduction Suggestions

I've just made my first-ever large-scale purchase of an entire collection. Any advice on going about liquidating the portions of it that I don't want? There appears to be a little Technic, a little Pirate, a little Classic Space and a lot of (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 0.205)

  Smooth PWM for IC3.2?

Hi everybody, I have IC3.2 and want to use the smooth PWM functions. I've already adapted my lib_hb.c file. If I use the pcode_hb.s19 file adapted for smooth PWM (downloaded from Fred Martin's site), everything works ok, only I end up with IC2.8! (...) (26 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

marc
(score: 0.203)

  HB_IR.C: which ports?

Hi everybody, I'm experimenting with Kent Farnsworth's program for IR detection (files hb_ir.c and hb2_ir.icb). In Kent's program there is a function ir_counts(integer argument), where the argument can have the value 4, 5, 6 or 7. I've found that (...) (26 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

marc
(score: 0.203)

  1. Use of sony-ir functions in program; 2. smooth PWM

Hi everybody! My first question is about using the sony-ir functions in a program: After loading sony-ir.icb and executing "sony_init(1)" at the IC prompt, I can successfully retrieve signals from my sony remote control via the function (...) (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

marc
(score: 0.202)

  Re: MOC: Hornet 2 Fighter

(...) Wow, that is cool!! I wouldn't want to meet up with it out in the middle of nowhere. Good job. Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.cad)

nelson
(score: 0.202)

  Re: V-Wing Fighter

Actually it's the same thing. Imperial Shuttle is just the generic term. Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.cad)

nelson
(score: 0.202)

  Re: ship.dat

This drawing was made by Mark Nelson (Speedy). I was just doing the posting for him. Great ship Mark! Bob Fay <rfay@we.mediaone.net> wrote in message news:FBnCEA.32M@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.cad)

nelson
(score: 0.202)

  Re: PUTS MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET!

tangelo@indiasite.com writes: > E MAIL KING AND ASSOCIATES > PUTS MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET!! Bastards. Okay, I'm going into 1/4-moderated mode. The first time you send mail to the list, the mail will go to me for moderation. Subsequent mails will go (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

nelson
(score: 0.202)

  Help Needed: Problem Solved!!

Hi everybody, It took me nearly two weeks, but I've solved my "board not responding problem"! I had already checked all connections between components, everything ok. What I hadn't done yet, is to check with my multimeter for possible shorts on the (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

marc
(score: 0.202)

  WTB Gray CORNER bricks!!

Hello, I would like to purchase gray corner 2x2 medium slopes and concave bricks that are found in the star wars sets. I will pay well. Please E-mail offers Also need 44 kings torso's Sincerely, Doyle (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Lego Inside Logo

(...) Yeah, but I'm only 12, so I don't have a regular income. Boo hoo. :| (I never can bring myself to do a frowny face! :D) --Mark Nelson (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

nelson
(score: 0.201)

  Re: Help needed!

(...) Marc, First of all, using IC, or probably any form of programming, takes patience. If you mess around with IC3.2 long enough, you will eventually get it to run. Try messing with port speeds, etc. There is nothing wrong with your Handy Board! (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

marc
(score: 0.201)

  Re: Lego Inside Logo

(...) Hey, I think its pretty cool! I'd make an anamated button if I had Anamation Shop, but the trial version gave out. (Sniff, sniff! :D) --Mark Nelson (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

nelson
(score: 0.201)

  More off topic than thou

Hiyall, I'm posting again, if not fully Lego-enabled. I moved to Australia, so I'm in Sydney and my Lego is in Nelson, New Zealand :( But I have a job now so I can start wondering how to fit everything I want to buy, I mean "ship over", into my (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

nelson
(score: 0.201)

  Re: Help needed part III

Hi everybody, I've received a number of suggestions, from Patrick Hui, Will Bain, Gary Livick, Keith Lectro, Nitin Mangesh and Keith Hearn. Thanks for the support! I've tried the following things: swapped COM1/COM2 ports (I have a PS/2 mouse working (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

marc
(score: 0.201)

  Re: Help needed!

MSMKatz wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Marc, I wonder if the hardware is perfectly ok, but you're inadvertently attempting to load the wrong software. I'm not sure where your lib_hs.lis came from or why IC automatically loads it, but I think it might be (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

marc
(score: 0.201)

  Re: Hello??

(...) Ah, thanks for the info. :D Your going to be at the Lego Minifest in Minneapolis/Saint Paul, I hope? --Mark Nelson (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)

nelson
(score: 0.201)

More:  Next Page >>