 Robotics / 4312
Re: PUTS MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 02:18:03 GMT

tangelo@indiasite.com writes:
>    E MAIL KING AND ASSOCIATES
>   PUTS MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET!!

Bastards.  Okay, I'm going into 1/4-moderated mode.  The first time
you send mail to the list, the mail will go to me for moderation.
Subsequent mails will go to the list, so if you've got hot news, just
send it twice.  This works fairly well because spammers never re-use
the same envelope sender, and they rarely send the same spam twice to
the same address (wastes time they could be using to spam the other
100,000,000 addresses in their database).

--
-russ nelson <rn-sig@crynwr.com>  http://crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr supports Open Source(tm) Software| PGPok |   There is good evidence