 Robotics / Handy Board / 6023
6022  |  6024
Subject:
HB_IR.C: which ports?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 19:38:32 GMT

Hi everybody,

I'm experimenting with Kent Farnsworth's program for IR detection (files
hb_ir.c and hb2_ir.icb).
In Kent's program there is a function ir_counts(integer argument), where
the argument can have the value 4, 5, 6 or 7.
I've found that value=4 is the on board Sharp detector and value=5 is
digital(15). I've found no matching ports for value=6 or 7.

Does anybody know how I can assign ports for values 6 and 7 and/or
re-assign value=4 to a digital input instead of to the on board
detector?

Thanks for your help!

Marc Katz