 CAD / 1506
Re: Lego Inside Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.storage, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 01:24:27 GMT

If you mean the program that comes with Paint Shop Pro - why not
register PSP and get the full version?  If you do any graphics work at
all and don't already have a good editor, PSP is a great choice.  I
use it a lot, and it is well worth the money.

Yeah, but I'm only 12, so I don't have a regular income. Boo hoo. :|

(I never can bring myself to do a frowny face! :D)

--Mark Nelson