 CAD / 1347
Re: Lego Inside Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.storage, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:48:13 GMT

Sorry for the off topic but:

Oh yes the browser incompatibilities....  We develop websites and have noticed
many flaws in BOTH browsers.  They do not play well in the sandbox together
when it comes to coding HTML, vbscript etc...  I am using IE 4 (prefer to as
well).

Really like to graphic though. I have placed it on my desktop....

CIAO  :-)

hmm.. what browser are you using???? IE i presume??? hehe.. when will people
learn... i'm using netscape 4.05 and it works just fine... anyone running IE
will probably have to follow your instructions