  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 2061 – 2080 of 3471.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New MOC: Helicopter Dauphin AS 365

(...) Wow! That's amazing Marc! I really like the fantail rotor - great work! (...) Can't wait to see the final model! ROSCO (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Tram of Strasbourg motorized and real...

Marc Schickele wrote: [ (URL) ] Really nice. It is annoying that the friction is so much higher with the small train wheels. (...) Have you considered trying to pick up power from the tracks? Play well, Jacob (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Dauphin A 365, the video avaiable now...

(...) I tried to play this but Media Player couldnt find a decompressor for the video stream. The file properties say "Unknown Format" for the video format - do I need to install a codec to view this file? Thanks ROSCO (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: CCC Houses (and a skate ramp roof!)

Hi Marc, I like all three of these houses. The new roofs that you designed are great and very unique. The window design using headlight bricks is also very nice! Ben (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: lattice windows

Hey Daan, These are wonderful (also Marc and Erik). I'm going to have to incorporate a stained glass window into my next MOC. I just got a bunch of 1x4 lattice fences at Pick-a-Brick and was wondering what I was going to do with them. Now I know. (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) Marc, Good information, thank you! Quick follow-up questions. (...) Raise or lower the sensitivity? (...) Will try that. (...) I tried playing with that a bit, but my test model was just a bunch of random pieces, I'm still trying to get the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Town Hall - Micro Scale for Lego Factory Contest

(...) Thanks Marc! (cool name, btw). The grey windowsill 1x2 center-stud plates (my favorite piece) are sitting on top of another red 1x2 center stud plate to get the 1/2 stud offset. One other useful trick is to put them on top of technic bricks. (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Micro Steam Engine

(...) Thanks for the comments Nathan! As Marc mentioned, the track is made up of door rail pieces with tiles on top, fit snugly into the space between the wall of a 1 x 2 panel and an adjacent brick. See the picture below. (URL) I actually used (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Basic Bricks

In lugnet.market.shopping, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote: -snip- (...) Great idea, Marc! You've made it very easy to find parts and better yet, buy them! Geez, they'll even show up in their own box with a graphic on them of what they are..darned clever! Joe (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: American LEGO culture different than German LEGO culture?

Hi Marc, (...) no, not at all, sounds more like bullshit. (...) I guess that's pretty universal, I did that when I was a child in the late sixties and seventies, and I still do it today, along with everybody else I know. Jürgen (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Nova LUG at Dartmouth Train and Hobby Show

Jean Marc - I was just looking at your brickshelf pictures...very cool... Interesting thing I noticed...that sumo robot looks really similar to the one you used in August I think :) Bryan (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) Have you questioned him, Marc, about where the profits are going? (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX) !!

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Invito a Fana'Briques, Rosheim, Francia

Ho ricevuto un invito da parte dell'ambassador belga, Jean-Marc Nimal, per l'evento Fana'Briques, Rosheim, Francia (poco prima di Ballabio). Al seguente indirizzo la pagina dell'evento: (URL) oltre a chiedere se qualche italiano prenderà parte (...) (16 years ago, 17-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés

Bonjour, voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. ---...--- NOUVEAUX ARTICLES ---...--- ** Breizhou LEGO(c) Fete ** par Gael "Khan" (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.fr)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: 2x4 left and right half wedge plates

(...) these elements? I submitted a request to Steve Bliss on the 28th stating my interest to author these elements having already searched the parts tracker for these elements; Marc submitted this file on the 30th, which means it is more than (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  re: Request photo of Technic Panel #3 and #4 (32188)

(...) Marc, You haven't submitted any parts for L-CAD parts updates[1], and if you don't plan to, the following warning doesn't matter. A while ago, an issue came up where someone was modeling parts that he did not posess. The general feeling was (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Anyone modeling the Battle Droid?

Marc Klein <marckl@easynet.fr> wrote in message news:lonags862sa0t65...4ax.com... (...) Very nice job, Marc! The only problem I see is that the studs on top stick out from the round body. This is common for at least the Brick 2 x 2 Round and (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Spring2dat an utility tool to create shock absorber springs

(...) Hello Marc, Nice work. Would it be a good idea to extend your program in such a way that it is able to generate complete shortcuts for the different parts that contain a spring coil ? I imagine you could pick what type of part you want, and (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???

Marc, (...) Ultimate (...) bins. (...) the (...) showed (...) income. (...) Welcome to the isle of LEGO maniacs. If it makes you feel any better, I spent the better part of $1,000 on inventory, etc. for my online parts store. I am proud of myself, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.people)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Titanium PowerBook

Oops. I looked closely at my experiment with Marc Atkin's movie, "2001: A Lego Odyssey". It's not so easy to compress. The Sorenson 2 video codec does ruin the quality. Maybe it would improve with the professional package -- the basic codec suffers (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

marc
(score: 1.523)

More:  Next Page >>