 Trains / 19801
Re: Tram of Strasbourg motorized and real...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:23:38 GMT

Marc Schickele wrote:

[ http://marc.schickele.free.fr/tram_strasbourg.htm ]

Really nice.

It is annoying that the friction is so much higher with the small train
wheels.

For the motorization I used 2 motors 8735 and a small battery box 9V.

Have you considered trying to pick up power from the tracks?

Play well,

Jacob
--
»For there are only two reasons why war is made against a
  republic: The one, to become lord over her: the other, the