 Trains / 19802
Re: 9V Curved Track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:13:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ludo Soete writes:
Just to let you know that the 9V Curved track DAT file can be found at :
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=4615

Congratulations with the part so far, Ludo. You must have been working very
hard to complete it. I hope it will pass the certification proces well.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.