  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 301 – 320 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  7th Wonder... Errrr Discovery Center - Opening in Ontario, Canada

Well, just as we knew, but LEGO "would neither confirm or deny"... The star brings us the latest and greatest news for our little province.. (URL) if you are too lazy to click, I "cut and pasted" from the May 24 Article... Canada’s first Legoland (...) (12 years ago, 25-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, center
(score: 1.960)

  VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam

VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam Monday, May 21, 2012 By Lisa Fernandez and Kris Sanchez A San Carlos software engineer is charged with four counts of felony burglary. An executive at a Palo Alto software giant was charged Monday (...) (12 years ago, 22-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.959)

  LEGO Teams Up With Moleskine

LEGO Teams Up With Moleskine To Produce Limited Edition Notebooks LEGO has collaborated with Moleskine to create hybrid LEGO-themed diaries, planners and notebooks. Designed to encourage people to think with their hands, the limited edition series (...) (13 years ago, 27-Jan-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.959)

  Re: LEGO Imagination Center Anaheim

Hi, Based on your post, I'm assuming that you are local to Southern California? If so, please check out lugnet.or.us.lugola for more information on an upcoming users group meeting. Christopher Pisciotti <pisciotti10@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.957)

  Images of Death Star from LEGO IC

I've put up some pages with images of the Star Wars displays at the LEGO Imagination Center at Walt Disney World, Florida. There are images of a rotating 3 sided Star Wars diorama with a Death Star hovering above it, and of an ~8 foot long model of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

lego, imagination, center, florida
(score: 1.954)

  Re: LEGO "Man Cave"

(...) LOL! Wow, I do believe Steve just tried to goat me into a trip west. Nice try! I hear we have a LEGOland in Florida now, whatever could draw me west? Janey "I have a new GPS, and I am not afraid to use it" Red Brick (13 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

lego, florida
(score: 1.954)

  Re: New Building

(...) Its looking good. There is a lot of detail for a modern style corporate skyscraper. Are those backwards 2x3x1 train windows? They look good that way since they look larger and less heavy from the back. Are you going to build a plaza in front (...) (17 years ago, 10-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.952)

  TRU sale April 27 - May 3

No LEGO in either the Zellers or Walmart Flyers. TRU flyer good from Friday April 27 through Thursday May 3rd. Online it now asks for your postal code, so they could vary it across the country. 20% off all Cars, SpongeBob, Toy Story, and DUPLO (...) (12 years ago, 26-Apr-12, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.949)

  4x2ReVu: 6077 Forestmen's River Fortress

Sent to find a missing noble, one notoriously brash and irresponsible Earl of Huntington, who has gone missing for nigh unto two years now, the knight apparently asked too many questions in all the wrong places. Caught unawares on a trail in the (...) (12 years ago, 25-Apr-12, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.948)

  Re: Santa 1807 $1.49 at Lego Imagination Center in Orlando

(...) Heh, this shows how exhausted I am after this week. I read that subject and immediately thought, "crap, I bet I paid $2 each for them when I was in Orlando over the holidays - maybe I should call my sister-in-law and ask her to go pick some up (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 1.944)

  Re: has anyone made a death star (any scale)?

(...) On my recent visit to the LEGO Imagination Center in the Disney Marketplace in Orlando, FL (45 minute drive for me) I took my camcorder and got lots of great shots. Inside is a Star Wars display that has a small 8" Death Star. I'll put some (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 1.944)

  VERY brief review of #7782 The Batwing: The Joker's Aerial Assault

Hey Batfans! Just got this set used yesterday for $35 from my local toy consignment shop, a far better deal than the full $50 MSRP. Even though the box had been opened, it didn't look the set had been built as the stickers weren't applied and the (...) (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.reviews)

imagination, center
(score: 1.944)

  Re: Walker useing new leg design

(...) Ha! That wasn't whining, that was just idle wishing! You wait 'till I've got up a good head of steam, and *then* I'll show you some whining! ;-) (...) See, now *there's* a practical way to to shut me up - just send my the parts :-). I'm (...) (17 years ago, 22-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

center, orlando
(score: 1.941)

  Re: New Asian Wonder Taj Mahal at LIC Orlando

In lugnet.announce.moc, Kung-Khoon Quah wrote: <SNIP> (...) <SNIP> Thanks for sharing! I like the colour scheme you've used and I wonder if you've thuoght of using Tan as well? The arched doorway leading down to the tombes is very nice. And your (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

lic, orlando
(score: 1.940)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:GFELAx.HBo@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) Commentary: All in all - a great first day and a great first "real" [1] event for NCLUG. The GATS people have been very easy to work through this as (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains.org)

lego, center, lic, orlando
(score: 1.939)

  Portland Train Event

This past weekend, February 25-26, 2012, a great train event happened in Portland, Oregon, USA at the Worlds Greatest Hobby show. Sure, the show itself is a train event, but at the show something even greater happened. There were 3 separate train (...) (13 years ago, 27-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.933)

  Re: Portland Train Event

(...) Hi Ben, I believe the event is: (URL) BricksCascade.com>, which happens in early June 2012, at the Oregon Convention Center, Portland, OR. Dates: May 31, 2012 - June 3, 2012 from the 'Bricks Cascade' website schedule page. FYI: The other LEGO (...) (13 years ago, 28-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.933)

  Latest Additions to the Parts Catalog (as of 1/23/2023)

AM19162 Bar, angled handle on small peg <<https://brickshelf...9162.png>> AM17150 Bar, angled with horizontal socket on 1 x 2 base <<https://brickshelf...7150.png>> AM80958 Bracket 2 x 2 vertical plate on 2 x 2 tile <<https://brickshelf...0958.png>> (...) (2 years ago, 24-Jan-23, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

center
(score: 1.933)

  Eight-Foot "Minifigure" Washes Up in Florida

Citing the Associated Press, NPR reports that the 8-foot "minifigure" that appeared on a beach in Sarasota, Florida, may soon be released from custody. "SARASOTA, Florida (AP) — The 100-pound, 8-foot-tall mysterious Lego man that was found on a (...) (13 years ago, 28-Oct-11, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego, florida
(score: 1.932)

  Re: LEGO World 2012

(...) ~15 minutes. (Plus up to 4 minutes waiting for the next metro.) Bella Center where Lego World takes place is closer; first you take the regional train from Kastrup to Ørestad, and then you take the metro one stop towards city. Play well, Jacob (13 years ago, 6-Feb-12, to lugnet.events.legoworld)

lego, center
(score: 1.931)

More:  Next Page >>