 General / 7549
7548  |  7550
Subject:
Images of Death Star from LEGO IC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 23:59:21 GMT

   I've put up some pages with images of the Star Wars displays at the LEGO
Imagination Center at Walt Disney World, Florida.  There are images of a
rotating 3 sided Star Wars diorama with a Death Star hovering above it, and of
an ~8 foot long model of the Death Star trench.

   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/brian_h_nielsen/

   I have lots of images of other models at the LEGO IC that I'll eventually
put up.  One such image is on the main page, which I thought was appropriate
for the task! <g>

Brian