 General / 7555
Re: Images of Death Star from LEGO IC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 07:19:20 GMT

In article <FHtHAx.JnL@lugnet.com>, "Brian H. Nielsen"
<70401.2635@compuserve.com> wrote:

  I've put up some pages with images of the Star Wars displays at the LEGO

Imagination Center at Walt Disney World, Florida.  There are images of a
rotating 3 sided Star Wars diorama with a Death Star hovering above it, and • of
an ~8 foot long model of the Death Star trench.

  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/brian_h_nielsen/

Notice the ever-so-subtle 'THX' in the lower left corner of the picture on
the left:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/brian_h_nielsen/LIC-DST3.htm