 Town / 9732
Re: New Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 00:44:49 GMT

In lugnet.town, David VinZant wrote:
   All,

I just wanted to share with you my latest building. Its part of my on going list of MOCs created almost entirely from the PAB wall. This building, when finished will stand over 4 1/2 feet tall. I had to make the building sectional so I can transport it. This also will allow for a smaller building at shows. Its over all construction is very simple, which made the build time go by quickly. There is only about 6 different pieces used in the tower. Its design in not based off any real building. It was more or less designed by the parts I had. So enjoy these teaser pictures, more will come once the roof and lobby sections are finished.

Dave

www.GPLR.org

PS: At this time the building does not have a name. I am open to suggestions.

Its looking good. There is a lot of detail for a modern style corporate skyscraper. Are those backwards 2x3x1 train windows? They look good that way since they look larger and less heavy from the back. Are you going to build a plaza in front of the entrance?

As far as a name, you could make up a name like Globex Corporation, name it after a local bank that in your Lego imagination has grown to be a player in the internationl financial markets, or make it a sinister government agency like the Ministry of Truth or Homeland Security. -Jim