 Town / 9740
Re: New Building UPDATE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 01:55:49 GMT

"David VinZant" <legotrains@NO.yahoo.SPAM.com> wrote in message
news:JHv5rs.H2C@lugnet.com...
UPDATE:

Ok so here are a few more pictures to feast on. As you can see I have the
roof
done and the lobby started. I plan to fill the windows with displays. I
have
some more columns coming to finish the top floor. I am really loving this
building and cant wait to show it off at the next show.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legotrains/Buildings/DarkRed/drtower2.jpg>>

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legotrains/Buildings/DarkRed/drtower.jpg>>

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legotrains/Buildings/DarkRed/drroof.jpg>>

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legotrains/Buildings/DarkRed/drlobby.jpg>>

Dave
www.gplr.org

Dave:

Nice building.  I like the modular aspect which will allow you to alter the
height to match the parameters of each particular show layout.  One
suggestion - many high-rise office buildings have an extra tall first floor
lobby (usually equal to two or even three regular stories).  To me, your
lobby looks a bit "squished" by the floors above.  Otherwise, great job
using a limited selection of pieces.

Tim