 General / 5964
Re: star wars lego poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 12:59:44 GMT

They had them at the Lego Imagination Center in Florida a couple months ago; my
dad picked one up for me.

Jeff

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:
At a TRU near me (Raleigh, NC) I saw a LEGO Naboo Fighter poster lying on a
counter.  I asked if I could have it and the manager said "No, we are in the
process of putting it up and I am supposed to destroy it when the display
comes down".  I went back a couple of days later and it was no where to be
seen.  My guess is that Darth Vader poster is some sort of promotional
poster that didn't get destroyed like it was "supposed" be.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh