 General / 6951
Re: star wars lego poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 04:00:51 GMT

ectal (ectal@speakeasy.org) wrote:

I saw an auction on eBay for a Darth Vader Lego promotional poster
Does anyone have any idea where these can be purchased or obtained?

The LEGO Imagination Center - Mall of America has Vader posters for $1.99
(unfortunately, their minimum shipping charge is $7.50).  There are
pictures of a couple of the LEGO models superimposed over him at chest height.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/