 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 680
Re: Santa 1807 $1.49 at Lego Imagination Center in Orlando
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 00:05:54 GMT

Rufus T. Falkenstein <rufus@uni-muenster.de> wrote:
Mike Stanley wrote:

Subject says it all.  Not sure if they will ship like the one in the
MOA, but I guess you'd have to order a boatload of them to make it
worth it anyway.

did anyone pick up enough to trade or sale a few of them to me?

Heh, this shows how exhausted I am after this week.  I read that
subject and immediately thought, "crap, I bet I paid $2 each for them
when I was in Orlando over the holidays - maybe I should call my
sister-in-law and ask her to go pick some up for me."

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide