 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 679
Re: Santa 1807 $1.49 at Lego Imagination Center in Orlando
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 23:31:00 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Subject says it all.  Not sure if they will ship like the one in the
MOA, but I guess you'd have to order a boatload of them to make it
worth it anyway.

But if you're close to Downtown Disney it might be worth swinging over
to pick up some if you want beards, red bandannas, smileys, black 1x6
plates, and all the other parts in 1807.

I picked up a few (dozen) myself today.  Almost wish I had grabbed
more, but 60 seemed like enough at the time.  They must have had
hundreds (several) of them left.

did anyone pick up enough to trade or sale a few of them to me?

rufus t.