 Castle / 20008
Re: New Asian Wonder Taj Mahal at LIC Orlando
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 05:47:14 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Kung-Khoon Quah wrote:
<SNIP>
First up is my new MOC, the Taj Mahal which fits the
Orient Expendition series.  And it is one of my Asian
monuments.

Folder after moderation is

Deep links for a preview

<SNIP>

Thanks for sharing!
I like the colour scheme you've used and I wonder if you've thuoght
of using Tan as well?

The arched doorway leading down to the tombes is very nice.

And your minifigs added (although not being in scale)
give the building a lively touch.

Best regards

Daan Bargerbos