 Castle / 17607
Re: New Asian Wonder Taj Mahal at LIC Orlando
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:24:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Kung-Khoon Quah wrote:
First up is my new MOC, the Taj Mahal which fits the
Orient Expendition series.  And it is one of my Asian
monuments.

Very impressive, KK Quah. You've realy captured this beautifull building with
your model. I've always been hoping that you would expand your line of custom
sets into buildings one day. Your Japanese Castles and modular Great Wall of
China, and now the Taj Mahal MOC proves for me that you would be worth it.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.