 Castle / 17608
Re: New Asian Wonder Taj Mahal at LIC Orlando
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Manfred Moolhuysen wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Kung-Khoon Quah wrote:
First up is my new MOC, the Taj Mahal which fits the
Orient Expendition series.  And it is one of my Asian
monuments.

Very impressive, KK Quah. You've realy captured this beautifull building with
your model. I've always been hoping that you would expand your line of custom
sets into buildings one day. Your Japanese Castles and modular Great Wall of
China, and now the Taj Mahal MOC proves for me that you would be worth it.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.
Manfred,
   Thanks for your comments.  I would love to expand my line of custom sets
but the worse enemy of that is finding the time.  As those who have done
custom sets will atest to, its a lot of work to make that happen.
   However, having said that I am trying to plan ahead and my next building
which will be at Brickfest 2003 is Hikone Castle which uses the Dragon Fortress
baseplate and is one of 8 japanese castles still intact and in the
traditional style.  I hope to be able to release that as a custom kit but only
time will tell.
KK