  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 21 – 40 of about 160000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New 2006 sets sited at Lego Imagination Center - Disneyland Ca

I found a number of new 2006 sets at the LIC at Disneyland: 7890 - Ambulance 8991 - Airport Fire Engine 7903 - Rescue Helicopter 7892 - Hospital 7893 - Airplane 8672 - Racing - Finish Line? 8671 - Ferrari 8668 - Truck For reference, see this (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, lic
(score: 3.881)

  Re: Improved Pick-A-Brick packing

(...) I had read the stuff on packing 2x4 bricks. I was interested in what the best total volume of mixed bricks was. I don't build exclusively with any particular brick size, so I don't mind mixing types within a cup. The LEGO Imagination Center in (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 3.688)

  Re: Lego Imagination Center

"Brandy Haynes" <brandy.haynes@ameri....lego.com> wrote in message news:GHEuJM.Hz2@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) remodel (...) They'll (...) the (...) assured (...) with. (...) should (...) This is very good news, the outdoor models certainly are (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego)

lego, imagination, center, lic, orlando, florida
(score: 3.675)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

(...) To Jake and the LEGO Company, I do not mind the color changes. I realize that there are public reasons, which have been stated, and private reasons for the change in colors and I have no negative feelings toward this decision. I personnally (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 3.670)

  Trip to Lego Imagination Center

Hi All, I'm leaving on friday for a trip to the Lego Imagination Center in Orlando Florida (I'll also stop for a day and Walt Disney World too, I guess, since I'm there). Is there anything special going on right now? Does anyone know of any deals or (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center, orlando, florida
(score: 3.661)

  LEGOLAND® Japan to open in 2017

Merlin Announces plans for first LEGOLAND in Japan June 30, 2014 LEGOLAND is about to become huge in Japan. Merlin Entertainments, corporate owner of the LEGOLAND parks, announced it will open its first LEGOLAND in Japan, the world’s second-biggest (...) (10 years ago, 2-Jul-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, center, florida
(score: 3.638)

  Seen at the LEGO Imagination Center, Mall of America

Just a quick note -- as of 8/23, the MoA store had some stock of the (URL) 10176 Royal King's Castle> and (URL) 7785 Arkham Asylum> sets at $49.99 and $39.99, respectively. There were also a few 98-cent brick bags around the store, including Technic (...) (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 3.595)

  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) Actually - for future reference - you miscounted. :-) The set contains 67 elements: two of each letter, two each of five diacriticals, plus an extra A, E, I, N, and O. I just picked this up at the Lego Imagination Center at Walt Disney World (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.legoland)

lego, imagination, center, florida
(score: 3.592)

  LEGOLAND Considers Building Theme Park in Stafford County

LEGOLAND Considers Building Theme Park in Stafford County October 22nd, 2013 By Katie Thisdell LEGOLAND is considering building a new family-friendly theme park in Stafford County that would be only the third of its kind in the nation. Government (...) (11 years ago, 5-Nov-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

lego, orlando, florida
(score: 3.557)

  Re: Info needed on 'Jahr Der Technik 2004 Brick'

Hello collectors of promo bricks! I have some bricks "Jahr der Technik 2004" for exchange with other promo bricks. Followings stones are in search: - Lego Store Chicago 2000 Imagination Center (Disney Anaheim) Distribution Center Brick or Treat 2000 (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 3.545)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) It was a hypothetical LEGO convention name suggested by Robin Werner: (URL) SpringBrick 2003 (spring?) - Central Florida Area, USA> This name came up in a GFLUG/GFLTC meeting earlier this year. The club threw out a few ideas that we thought (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

lego, lic, orlando, florida
(score: 3.501)

  SpringBrick: A hypothetical LEGO convention

Here's the start of a few ideas that the Greater Florida LEGO User Group (GFLUG) will share under a (URL) attribution share-alike creative commons license>. If you like these ideas & decided to host an event based on these ideas, just give us (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX) !!

lego, center, lic, florida
(score: 3.483)

  The Little Gym® Builds New Partnership With LEGO Systems

The Little Gym® Builds New Partnership With LEGO Systems Exclusive LEGO® DUPLO® Activities Coming to The Little Gym SCOTTSDALE, AZ--(Marketwired - Apr 30, 2013) - Building healthy bodies and minds is already a part of The Little Gym® experience. (...) (11 years ago, 6-May-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 3.446)

  Re: Event kit update and request for data

"BrickBuy" <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:Hzq351.12xv@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] This surprises me. We have had virtually zero loss out of our event kit and the K8 we got years ago. Do you have any (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.events, lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 3.438)

  FT: Red Sox Promo Minifigs

I have come across a small number of the promotional Boston Red Sox Minifigs. You can see what they look like here: (URL) am willing to trade them for some of the Duplo promotional bricks I do not have, these include: Lego Store Chicago 2000 opening (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 3.427)

  Duplo Promo Bricks - Trade or Buy

Hello All, I have some Duplo Promo Bricks to trade, I have extra of: Legoland Happy Holidays Brick Brick or Treat 2002 brick - Legoland logo version Brick or treat 2002 brick - Lego logo Legoland Family Huddle Brick Brick or Treat 2001 brick - with (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 3.410)

  LEGO Systems Builds Eighth Consecutive Year of U.S. Sales Growth

NEW YORK, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL TOY FAIR LEGO Systems Builds Eighth Consecutive Year of U.S. Sales Growth -Brand relevance and play pattern at an all-time high as company's 2012 sales increase by 26%- LEGO Systems, (...) (11 years ago, 9-Feb-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

lego, center, lic
(score: 3.409)

  Re: Good Places to buy Lego in California?

Hey Jon, I can't tell you which TRU or Target or whatever is best in that area, but there is a LEGO Imagination Center in Anaheim, just outside of Disneyland, which should be about 20 minutes away according to Mapquest. Of course, being in (...) (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.loc.us)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 3.378)

  Lego Loyalty Cards

Lego has started a loyalty card system for repeat customers. I got one on Friday when I stopped by the Orlando Imagination Center. You get a stamp for every $25 you spend. Get 8 punches and get a $10 gift certificate. Get 16 punches and get an (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 3.370)

  LEGOLAND® Malaysia, First in Asia

LEGOLAND® Malaysia, First in Asia July 20, 2012 JOHOR BAHRU - Malaysia will soon be home to the world's newest and Asia's first LEGOLAND theme park. LEGOLAND Malaysia, which will open its gates to the public on September 15, is located in Johor, the (...) (12 years ago, 21-Jul-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

lego, imagination, florida
(score: 3.329)

More:  Next Page >>